Senior Corporate Counsel, Innovative Company, Boston, MA
Our Client, an innovative private company based in Boston, MA, is hiring a Senior Corporate Counsel. This attorney will manage corporate securities and compliance matters, advise the business teams, and will report to the General Counsel. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years law firm or in house experience on corporate and securities matters.
- Focus on SEC ('33 and '34 Act) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Draft and manage complex legal agreements, including joint venture agreements, enterprise technology contracts, and other commercial agreements.
- Develop and implement an effective compliance program
- Manage financings, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- Collaborate with and advise the business teams on strategic legal matters as a Senior Team Member
- Manage outside counsel
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 7+ years law firm or in house experience
- Expertise in SEC ('33 and '34 Act) reporting and disclosure obligations
- Experience in privacy, IP protection, technology licensing, education law, employment law is a plus.
- In house experience is preferred
The position involves some travel within the continental United States. The position is based in Boston, non-local candidates will be considered and moving costs may be reimbursed. Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
In House Estate Planning Attorney, San Francisco, CA
Our Client, a prominent wealth management firm, is hiring an in-house estate planning attorney to work with high net worth clients. This attorney will meet with clients to develop or revise complex estate planning strategies, from understanding their philanthropic and wealth transfer goals, to implementation and other related projects. The attorney will also assist with business development efforts, source relevant referrals, and lead firm projects on wealth planning topics.
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of complex estate planning experience in California
- Experience with clients whose assets are over $10 million
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Charitable Remainder Trusts, Charitable Lead Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Intra-Family Loans, and Qualified Personal Residence Trusts is desired
Competitive compensation, benefits, and vacation policy. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in discussing this position. All submissions are confidential.